معهد البرمجة والمعلوميات والتسيير أولاد برحيل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
معهد البرمجة والمعلوميات والتسيير أولاد برحيل

المنتدى متاح لتبادل المعلومات

يعلن معهد البرمجة والتسيير والمعلوميات أولاد برحيل عن افتتاح التسجيل للموسم الدراسي الجديد فعلى الراغبين الاتصال بالأرقام التالية : 0662049768 أو 0666101058

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» احبك بكل اللغات
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 26, 2011 3:36 pm من طرف moulay ait el moubarik

» بلهندة والشاذلي يعززان صفوف المنتخب
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 03, 2010 6:49 am من طرف Admin

» مفاوضات بين المغرب والبوليساريو الاثنين
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 03, 2010 6:47 am من طرف Admin

» أقوال عن المرأة والحب
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 29, 2010 3:38 pm من طرف douaa

»  لقاء اكادير ايام /8/ 9/ 10 سنة2010
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 23, 2010 3:49 pm من طرف الزاهدي

» تقديم بادو الزاكي المدرب الجديد للكوكب المراكشي للصحافة الإثنين القادم
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 17, 2010 12:53 pm من طرف Admin

»  عند ما جرد المجلس البلدي /باشا المدينة من وسائل العمل....
what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 17, 2010 12:42 pm من طرف Admin

what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 10, 2010 9:02 am من طرف الزاهدي

what do you do vs what are you doing I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 10, 2010 9:01 am من طرف الزاهدي

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 9 بتاريخ السبت يناير 14, 2023 5:35 am

what do you do vs what are you doing

fugifelon
    fugifelon

المساهمات : 6
    تاريخ التسجيل : 21/07/2010

what do you do vs what are you doing Empty what do you do vs what are you doing

مُساهمة  fugifelon الأحد أكتوبر 03, 2010 5:57 am

I meet a lot of people on chat rooms when surfing the net. observe that most of them make a big common mistake. Those learners of English find a difficulty in differentiating between ´what do you do? ´ And ´what are you doing? ´. if you focus on the verb to do in both of the two questions, you will see that in the first one it is conjugated in the present tense, that is used when you talk about a habit or an unchanged fact like I wake up everyday at 6 o'clock, and the earth is oval, respectively. Whereas the second one is conjugated in the present progressive tense , that is used when talking about an activity you have just started doing but still in progress like I'm reading right now, for instance. So, now as it becomes clear for you, dear reader, where we use each one of them, their meanings become easy to get. The first one is used to ask someone for their job, whereas the second is used to ask them for their activity in the moment you are talking to them
    written by: fugifelon Cool

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 8:29 am